Cannella

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      I have been searching my notes and came across these names for Cannella:

      Francescantonio Cannella married Maria Giuseppe Ciccone on 2-12-1853 in Itri
      Maria Giuseppe Ciccone is a cousin of my Grandmother Euleria Ciccone

      Nicola Cannella married Magdelena Maggiacomo on 7-2-1850 in Itri

      If I come across more I will let you know

      Until then,

      Greg Pezza
      Hope Valley, RI, USA