Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: 100% Itrani -- Saccoccio Question for Marie

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 18, 2009
      Hey, Marie Saccoccio is alive and kicking!! I am here last time I checked.  LOL  Alessandro and Angela are both family names.  I think the mother of my grandfather, Guiseppi Saccoccio, was named Angela Saccoccio.  Not sure how this factors in and there are other relatives with the name Alesandra and Alessandrina (female).  Also, my father had a cousin in Rhode Island named Alexander Saccoccio.  These are all Saccoccio's here.  I cannot recall my grandfather's brother's name but will find out.  That brother remained in Itri and never came to this country.   Also, there was a Benito or Benedetto Saccoccio here is Cambridge.  I think he was my grandfather's age and was a cousin.

      I will try to get you more info.  I have it stored somehwere on my computer.

      Marie Elena Saccoccio