Bella Itri

  • frankciccone50
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12 2:09 PM
      Hello Everyone - My father's family migrated to US in 1927. My
      Grandmother's name was Lucia Corpolongo and her mother's maiden name
      was Ruggieri. I have no facts to dispute that they were all born in
      Itri. My father's name was Umberto Antonio Ciccone, his father:
      Francesco Paolo Ciccone was the son of Antonio Ciccone and Maria
      Nardillo...all of Itri.
      My wife and I have been to Itri on two occasions and we are planning
      to return in October.
      We enjoy connecting with other Itrane's or anyone that loves Italy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12 2:47 PM
        We are related to Ruggieri's. I think my paternal grandfather's mother was a Ruggieri.  Grandfather was Guiseppe Saccoccio of Cambridge, MA.  He had Ruggieri cousins in RI.

        Marie Elena Saccoccio