Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Names On Tree - Cannella

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
      Well, I am a Saccoccio, but not a Cannella. Marie Elena Saccoccio

      vince_sandrone <vince_sandrone@...> wrote:Domenic
      I am great - though a bit cold here in Australia. Every-one in the
      northern hemisphere seems to have either a heat-wave or a huricane so
      I should not complain too much :-)

      I would be interested in contacting Cannella's, from itri, living in
      the USA. It is not a common name so there would be a good chance
      there is a connection though distant.

      My Great Great Grand father Luigi Lorello married (16-Dec-1877)
      Elisabetta Cannella Born 29-Apr-1849.

      Her Parents were Michele Cannella (Born about 1824) and Maria
      Saccoccio (Born about 1826)

      Vince Sandrone

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Domenic Livoli" <dlivoli@c...>
      wrote:
      > Vince,
      >
      > How are you? I have been looking at the names you provided and
      there are some Cannella's in Cranston, RI. My mom is acutally
      related to them somehow. There was a Domenic (Mimmi) Cannella and
      his wife Yolanda. Their son is Antonio Cannella and daughters are
      Agnesina, Claudia and Giuliana. Maybe you are related.

      > Domenic Livoli

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT