new member

  • kcmocap
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      my name is Bill Capotosto. I've corresponded with Linda in the past
      so she already knows how little I know. my parents and grandparents
      died long before we knew enough to ask them good questions. I'm going
      to owe my company half a day's vacation because I've spent it reading
      through your posts but they were too interesting not to keep going.

      my father's parents were from Itri, Paolo Capotosto (b. 03/01/1873)
      and Marie (Marietta) Paparello (b. 09/08/1886). his parents were
      Salvatore Capotosto and Alessandra Manzi (or Manzo). her parents were
      Francesco Paparello (b. c1854?) and Ma Rosaria Capotosto (b. c1868?).
      and there may be Ruggieres or Ruggieros in there somewhere, too.

      pleased to meet you all.

      Bill
    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
        Welcome Bill-my great grandmother (born in Itri)was Mary Paparelli (b.
        1902). Her father was Antonio Paparelli (b. 1878), and mother
        Giovanina DeSimone (b. 1883). I'm fairly certain the name variation
        happened when they came to America about 1913. They ended up settling
        in Northwestern PA. I don't know too much more than that on that side
        of the family-but I'm sure there's a connection somewhere!

        Cheers,
        Stephanie