RE: [FraDiavolo] Re: New Member

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008

      It would help to find out where your parents live currently and their ages, so I would be able to figure out their friends’ ages and whom they may know.  The highest Itrani population is in Cranston, RI where many settled in the early 1900’s and then another wave after WWII.  There is another concentration in New York and Toronto