Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: New Member

  • Jason Soscia
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27 7:31 AM
      There are a lot of Lorellos and Riccardis, can you be more specific?

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 27 7:33 AM
        Any other family names??  We are saccoccio; masci; ruggieri; sodi

        Marie Elena Saccoccio

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 27 8:28 AM

          It would help to find out where your parents live currently and their ages, so I would be able to figure out their friends’ ages and whom they may know.  The highest Itrani population is in Cranston, RI where many settled in the early 1900’s and then another wave after WWII.  There is another concentration in New York and Toronto