Re: New Member

  • tmt34eva
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
      Yes, my parents are directly from Itri. They came to the USA after
      they married in the 1960's. The rest of our family still resides in
      Itri. The surnames are Lorello (my mom's) and Riccardi (my dad's).
      Would love to find old friends of my parents who are living in the
      USA for them to connect with.
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Domenic Livoli" <dlivoli@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >

      > Where are you from now? Are your parents directly from Itri?
      Please give

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
        There are a lot of Lorellos and Riccardis, can you be more specific?

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
          Any other family names??  We are saccoccio; masci; ruggieri; sodi

          Marie Elena Saccoccio

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008

            It would help to find out where your parents live currently and their ages, so I would be able to figure out their friends’ ages and whom they may know.  The highest Itrani population is in Cranston, RI where many settled in the early 1900’s and then another wave after WWII.  There is another concentration in New York and Toronto