RE: [FraDiavolo] New Member

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008

      Hi,

      Where are you from now?  Are your parents directly from Itri?  Please give us from background.

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
        Yes, my parents are directly from Itri. They came to the USA after
        they married in the 1960's. The rest of our family still resides in
        Itri. The surnames are Lorello (my mom's) and Riccardi (my dad's).
        Would love to find old friends of my parents who are living in the
        USA for them to connect with.
        --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Domenic Livoli" <dlivoli@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >

        > Where are you from now? Are your parents directly from Itri?
        Please give
        > us from background.
        >

        > Domenic Livoli
        >
        > Email: <mailto:dlivoli@...> dlivoli@...

      • Jason Soscia
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
          There are a lot of Lorellos and Riccardis, can you be more specific?

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
            Any other family names??  We are saccoccio; masci; ruggieri; sodi

            Marie Elena Saccoccio

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008

              It would help to find out where your parents live currently and their ages, so I would be able to figure out their friends’ ages and whom they may know.  The highest Itrani population is in Cranston, RI where many settled in the early 1900’s and then another wave after WWII.  There is another concentration in New York and Toronto