New Member

  • tmt34eva
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 26, 2008
      Came across this group by accident, but found it very interesting....

      Both my parents come from Itri. We still have family living in Itri.

      Family names are Riccardi and Lorello. Anyone familar with those last

      names? We currently live in the USA.
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008

        Hi,

        Where are you from now?  Are your parents directly from Itri?  Please give us from background.

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
          Yes, my parents are directly from Itri. They came to the USA after
          they married in the 1960's. The rest of our family still resides in
          Itri. The surnames are Lorello (my mom's) and Riccardi (my dad's).
          Would love to find old friends of my parents who are living in the
          USA for them to connect with.
          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Domenic Livoli" <dlivoli@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi,
          >

          > Where are you from now? Are your parents directly from Itri?
          Please give
          > us from background.
          >

          > Domenic Livoli
          >
          > Email: <mailto:dlivoli@...> dlivoli@...

        • Jason Soscia
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
            There are a lot of Lorellos and Riccardis, can you be more specific?

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008
              Any other family names??  We are saccoccio; masci; ruggieri; sodi

              Marie Elena Saccoccio

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 27, 2008

                It would help to find out where your parents live currently and their ages, so I would be able to figure out their friends’ ages and whom they may know.  The highest Itrani population is in Cranston, RI where many settled in the early 1900’s and then another wave after WWII.  There is another concentration in New York and Toronto