  • Jennifer Manzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
      Linda,

      That's funny, I can't believe people have done that. Talk about ridiculous. Maybe there's a relation with her and his family. I know he has family in Chicago, NH and VT, don't know about RI though. The A isn't actually capitalized LOL, that was my emphasis.

      Jen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
        Jen,

        Glad you enjoyed it.  We all had a good laugh, too, in remembering that little bit of RI political idiocy last night.  We sure have some characters here.  I haven't heard anything of either man in about 10 years but I suppose both are probably around somewhere even if they aren't in politics any more.

        My Capobianco was back at the beginning of the 1800's although I suppose since I am a blood descendant, I sort of count as a Capobianco.

        Linda