New Group at Yahoo ~~ Rhode Island Ancestors Group

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      RI_Ancestors@...

      To quote our esteemed Group leader, Arlan and with his OK, I post the
      following -

      "This is a new mail list where we can freely share and communicate
      with other members who have Rhode Island
      Genealogical/Ancestor/Historical interests, announce
      meetings/reunions, discuss cemetery clean-ups,
      customs, traditional foods common to Rhode Island, announce family
      research sites

      The Rhode Island Ancestors Group is made up of persons who have Rhode
      Island and New England ancestors,
      they are well versed in Rhode Island/New England Genealogy, History,
      and Customs

      They are here to help each other, help newbies, help anybody involved
      in Genealogy in Rhode Island/New England

      This is the same group of persons who were so helpful to others on the
      RIGENWEB list until they were driven away or kicked off the list for
      helping others."