introduction

  • Teresa Fusco
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      HI everyone,

      My name is Teresa Fusco.

      Some of you have been in contact with me already, some I have never contacted. A few of you are related to me by marriage. My family comes from Brazil and Spain.

      The Fusco name is my husband's family name. We are originally from New York. We now live in Pennsylvania. I am attaching a file with a Fusco/Capotosto Family Tree and two files with the Fusco Coat of Arms given to us by our Cousin who is part of this group. A great deal of the information in the tree was passed to me by another member of the group who is also related. Thanks to both of you!

      I started my genealogy research about 3 years ago. My kids had a project for their social studies class on family history and I got the bug! I've been drawn to this ever since. It is amazing what you find on the internet. I have not yet visited the Family History Center near me. I will at some point. I hope to expand my research into the siblings of these relatives so we can see how more of us are related. If we all contribute what we have, we may find the connections.

      I know Angelina Capotosto (later married to a Fusco) came to the US in January of 1908. She went to an uncle in Hoboken NJ. I have not been able to figure out who he was.

      Domenico Antonio Fusco came to the US as a boy (age 6) in May of 1895. He came with his father, mother and sister Angela (age 4). They went to New York.

      Any questions, just ask.

      If I get more information, I'll gladly share. I do have a few pictures. I'll eventually post them when I have more time.

      Regards to all,
      Teresa