Welcome to FraDiavolo group

  • vince_sandrone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      Welcome to the Group,
      My name is Vince Sandrone, I started this group recently to try and
      bring together people with a common interest in researching Itri and
      surrounding areas. I started it by inviting people who posted
      messages to the main genealogy sites over the last year - we now have
      13 members after under two weeks.

      I encourage members to add to the links, photos and files section
      anything related to family searches especially links to family trees
      that are freely available on-line. We share so many common names -
      it can just be easier to check an on-line webpage.

      If you have not already done so please post an introductory message
      to the group and complete the polls at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FraDiavolo/polls

      I have also tried to include information on the website
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FraDiavolo/ that would help people that
      are just starting their searches. Please feel free to add links etc
      that you found useful.

      I currently am approving all messages from new members (to minimise
      spam) but have left most other areas free for non-members to view and
      add links, files etc. If you find anything inappropriate let me know
      and I will delete it. If it gets out of hand (which I do not think
      will occur as the group if probably too small for spammers to worry
      about) I will change these rules. If you wish to add a link and
      cannot let me know - I am new at this and may not have the group
      configuration quite right.

      Main Website:
      FraDiavolo group, please visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FraDiavolo

      To send messages to members of this group, simply
      send email to
      FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com

      If you do not wish to belong to FraDiavolo, you may
      unsubscribe by sending an email to
      FraDiavolo-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Regards,

      Vince Sandrone