Re: [FraDiavolo] Aunt Caroline (Linda)

  • Maureen Perry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15 10:34 AM
      HELLO LINDA,

      MY NAME IS, MAUREEN SALERA-PERRY, I BELONG TO THE SAME GROUP AS YOU.  I AM SEARCHING FOR A FAMILY WHO LIVES IN, ITIRI, ITALY.  I HAVE THE ADDY AND THE TELE NUMBER.  I AM TRYING TO FIND AN E-MAIL ADDY FOR THE, GIUSEPPE DE SIMONE OR DI SIMONE, FAMILY.  WOULD YOU KNOW OF A WAY I CAN FIND AN ADDY FOR THEM?  THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT BOTH I AND THE FAMILY LIVE/LIVED IN CRANSTON, RI.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU CAN MAIL ME DIRECT AT, MAUREENPERRY@COX .NET, WHAT EVER YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH.

      THANK YOU, FOR YOUR TIME,

      MAUREEN SALERA-PERRY