Marriage papa - suprano

  • Martine Leca Sinapi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008
      Hi Jason,

      Thanks for your gift ; i have not seen it before to-day !!!!
      I am happy ; i hope that it is my family . The date of marriage appear good.
      I am furious because i have learn that my first cousin has teared up the papers relating to family's story when my aunt is death.
      One brother of my grandfather is gone at the USA .
      Good day
                             Martine