Introduction

  • vince_sandrone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      My name is Vince Sandrone (do not worry that you have never seen the
      surname it comes from the province of Asti - not Itri)

      I live in Australia and my mother's family (Lorello and Manzi) came
      from Itri in the 1950's. Some Manzi also migrated to the USA. I have
      being attempting to trace my ancestors as well as find relatives
      around the world.

      I am working back through the microfilm from LDS family history
      centre and have also located family - mainly second cousins in the
      USA, Nederlands.

      The surnames on my tree are:
      Capotosto
      Carnevale
      Cannella
      Cicallino
      Ciccarelli
      Di Mascolo
      Fusco
      Guglielmo (believed to be from Maranola)
      La Rocca
      Lorello
      Maggiacomo
      Mancini
      Manzi(or Manzo)
      Manzo
      Nardino
      Sferra
      Stravato
      Trocchia

      If you have a possble connection please visit the links page to find
      my website: