Thanks,

  • Martine Leca Sinapi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hi,

      Thanks at all the menbers who have wroten to me. You are really likeable. Thanks for yours inquiries.
      I hope that i should effect the searchs soon ; because the Mormons are not near at home..
      I have found nothing on Internet for the moment. I shall write in Itri for to have certificate of birth , and certificate  marriage. My first letter is lost.
      I have read that Itri has  been 3/4 razed in 1943 by the bombardment. I hope that the house where are born my familly is still here !!!
      Friendly
                             Martine Leca Sinapi