Recipes

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      My father came from Monte San Biagio and I guess they are noted for pork sausages (salsiccie monticellane). I have a cousin going to Terracina for August holiday that is going to get the recipe. I guess the actual recipe is from Monticelli, which is another local village near Terracina. I will share with everyone when it comes in.