Search cousins ( SINAPI, DI MAGGIO, PAPA, SUPRANO)

  • martine.lecasinapi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      Hello, my grandparents are born in Itri
      Grandfather : Gaetano SINAPI born 8.2.1873 in Itri
      Son of Pierre SINAPI and Antoinette DI MAGGIO
      Married the 6.07.1896 in Itri, with Philomène Maria PAPA, born the
      17.4.1871 in Itri, daughter of Dominiantonio PAPA and of Maria SUPRANO.
      I want to go in Itri in May but i want to know the name of the others
      ancestors.
      Also, i search cousins ; perharps in the Usa.My grandparents want to go
      in USA but they have to be mistake and they have taken the boat for
      Marseille in France.
      My grandfather was cabinet marker.
      Cordially
      Martine