searching for info on ancestors

  • ejames5590
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Ancestors came from Terracina and Monte San Biagio.
      Surnames: Capozzi; Annarelli; Filosi; Merluzzo & Rizzi.

      I would like to expand on info I already have.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008

        Hi.  What is your last name?  Where are you from?  My father was from Monte San Biagio.  There was a Rizzi in Dedham, MA from Monte San Biagio.

        Domenic Livoli

        Upton, MA  01568-1481