Re: Search for De Simone in Itri

  • vince_sandrone
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
      Maureen
      Welcome to the group.

      There is a telephone search on the internet that may be useful.

      http://www.pronto.it/elenco/query.php

      The page is in Italian.
      Just in case you do not read italian-
      Cognome = surname (de simone)
      Localita = place (Itri)
      Nome = first name

      Also check for "de" Simone rather than "di" if they are not listed as
      sometimes these laps can occur.

      I hope this helps.

      Vince Sandrone
    • Maureen Perry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
        VINCE,

        THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.  IT WAS A HELP, I FOUND 2 TELEPHONE NUMBERS LISTED TO THE NAME OF THE PARTY I AM SEARCHING FOR.  I WAS HOPPING ALONG WITH THE TELE NUMBERS,  THE ADDRESS WOULD BE LISTED.  IT WAS NOT.  SO, I AM WONDERING IF YOU KNOW A SITE WHERE I COULD FIND HOME ADDRESS IN ITRI.

        AGAIN, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP.

        MAUREEN SALERA