NEW

  • bella02920
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008

      HELLO,

      I AM NEW TO THE GROUP.  I AM HOPPING TO FIND A FAMILY WHO LIVES IN, ITRI, ITALY.  THEIR NAME IS, DI SIMONE, THEY ARE IN THEIR 60'S.  BEFORE MOVING BACK TO , ITRI, THEY LIVED ON, FIAT AVE., CRANSTON, RI, USA.  IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA'S HOW TO FIND THEM, PLEASE, E-MAIL ME AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

      THANK YOU, FOR YOUR TIME.

      MAUREEN SALERA

    • vince_sandrone
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
        Maureen
        Welcome to the group.

        There is a telephone search on the internet that may be useful.

        http://www.pronto.it/elenco/query.php

        The page is in Italian.
        Just in case you do not read italian-
        Cognome = surname (de simone)
        Localita = place (Itri)
        Nome = first name

        Also check for "de" Simone rather than "di" if they are not listed as
        sometimes these laps can occur.

        I hope this helps.

        Vince Sandrone
      • Maureen Perry
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
          VINCE,

          THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.  IT WAS A HELP, I FOUND 2 TELEPHONE NUMBERS LISTED TO THE NAME OF THE PARTY I AM SEARCHING FOR.  I WAS HOPPING ALONG WITH THE TELE NUMBERS,  THE ADDRESS WOULD BE LISTED.  IT WAS NOT.  SO, I AM WONDERING IF YOU KNOW A SITE WHERE I COULD FIND HOME ADDRESS IN ITRI.

          AGAIN, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP.

          MAUREEN SALERA