Re: [FraDiavolo] Family Tree Software?

  • Rick J
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
      I just want to say thanks to everyone for your recommendations on the software. I'm still not sure what I will use, but your advice is greatly appreciated.

      Rick

      Susan Schuetz <MamiF@...> wrote:
      I use The Master Genealogist (TMG). It's great for newbies and for experts and there are a lot of add-ons you can download.

      Susan (Florio) Schuetz
      MamiF@...