Re: [FraDiavolo] Family Tree Software?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
      I have been using Legacy Family Tree. The basic version is free. The basic version is quite comprehensive. Go to www.legacyfamilytree.com

      Greg Pezza

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Susan Schuetz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
        I use The Master Genealogist (TMG). It's great for newbies and for experts and there are a lot of add-ons you can download.

        Susan (Florio) Schuetz
        MamiF@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
          I just want to say thanks to everyone for your recommendations on the software. I'm still not sure what I will use, but your advice is greatly appreciated.

          Rick

          Susan Schuetz <MamiF@...> wrote:
          I use The Master Genealogist (TMG). It's great for newbies and for experts and there are a lot of add-ons you can download.

          Susan (Florio) Schuetz
          MamiF@...

          I have been maintaining my project on several Microsoft Excel
          spreadsheets, which for now has been fine, but I realize that at some
          point (sooner rather than later) I will need to put all this info into
          some kind of software dedicated to this kind of project.

          Does anyone have any suggestions as to really good software products
          that support these genealogy projects? I am looking for the best
          possible product available.

          Any advice is greatly appreciated.

          Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.