Re: [FraDiavolo] Itrani Dinner In New York

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      I'll ask Pete Sinapi. My wife is a Sinapi/Capotosto. Her uncle used to go to the feast that is held in Aug. in Cranston every year when he was alive. I visited a Berta Conte two years ago. She related on my wife's side. She is a Capotosta/Cardi.
      Take care.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        Hello,
        I forgot to answer you question. The restaurant is called Sinapi. It's near the Danbury Mall. It's in the Square Mall. A minute away from the Danbury Mall.