Ciccone

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
      Joe,

      My grandmother, Euleria (Ciccone ) Pezza, was related to the postino
      (postman) in Itri. I think a few of her relatives were carabinieri also.
      Still a bunch of Ciccone's in Itri. My relatives in Cranston that are
      Ciccone are named Tiberio and his sister who passed away was Irma (Ciccone)
      DelBove. There were also a bunch of brothers and sisters still in Itri.
      DelBove is an Itrani name also. All of these names and others are on a
      granite headstone right in Knightsville with an Italian Flag engraved into
      the granite, "Itri Square."

      If you cannot find this person doing the Itrani dinner, maybe we should
      start a new one.

      Domenic Livoli
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
        --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "Domenic Livoli" <dlivoli@c...>
        wrote:
        > Joe,
        > Hello
        The organizer of the Itrani dinner was Ostensia Ciccone. I phoned
        her last week and it was the first time I spoke to her. She said
        that it was a difficult job organizing the dinner; some people
        wouldn't tell her or didn't decide until the last minute that they
        were coming and other things. Then another person Rocco (I'm not
        sure of his last name)told her he would organize the dinner. He did
        it for one year and not any more. The last dinner was about five
        years ago. She told me she still has the list of the invitees.