Re: 18th Century Itri Baptisms

  • paul462815
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2007
      Hi all,

      We are still working on getting to see the register of Itri Baptisms.

      Over Easter we reminded our good friend about getting access.
      She told us that Don Mario has suffered a recent bereavement, his
      sister passed away. She felt that now was not a suitable time to
      pester him about the register.

      However she will try to broach the subject with him soon.

      This is Italy !!! Things cannot be rushed.
      Will keep you informed of any developments.
      Hope you will be patient with us. We are doing our best.

      We write a regular newsletter to family and friends about our
      adventures here in Itri. If anyone would be interested in reading
      the latest Easter edition, please do let us know.

      On Easter Monday whilst out for a walk we came across a family of
      Wild Boards snuffling and foraging about under some olive trees. !!!

      Thanks.

      A belated Happy Easter to you all.

      Louise and Paul

      Website: http://trecancelle.shapcott-family.com