new group member

  • Teresa Fusco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2004
      Hi,

      I have been researching the names Fusco and Capotosto. My research has linked me up with Joe Fidaleo from CT. Our families are related by the Capotostos. Oronato Capotosto and Benedetta Lorello had a third child not on Fidaleo's tree. She was born earlier than the other two. I've spoken with Joe. (He had gone to Florida. I'm not sure if he is home yet.) He has done extensive research. I have not had time yet to pull the microfilm from Itri yet. Someday...

      Thanks for setting up the group.
      Teresa Fusco

      Where is this Castello-noturno located? Do you have any pictures of Itri?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
          Hi To Everyone,

          Domenic Livoli from Upton, MA here.  Originally grew up in Cranston.  All my mom's side was from Knightsville, originally from Itri.  Her last name was Pezza.  Another Itrani name.  All the names that were mentioned were and are quite popular.  Only ones I had not heard of was Fidaleo and Lorello.  But Fusco, Capotosto and Saccoccio are plentiful in Knightsville.

          The feast is a week late this year.  I was down in Cranston on Friday and went by the Civita Club and saw a sausage vendor at 9:30 am trying to sell sausages sandwiches for $3.  Good deal!!  I think this poor guy thought the feast was this past weekend.  But I am sure all of us diehards will make our way down on Sunday morning, if we are not already there.  Eviva Maria!!!