Itrani Dinner In New York

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004
      Joe,

      How are you? If you can do some digging into the Itrani Dinner in New York,
      I would definitely be interested. I am sure that a lot of people from
      Knightsville in Cranston would be interested also. I will have to check
      that restaurant in Danbury out. Do you know the name of it? Sinapi is
      definitely an Itrani name and some lived across from my grandmother on "A"
      Street in Cranston. Thanks for the info.

      Domenic Livoli
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        I'll ask Pete Sinapi. My wife is a Sinapi/Capotosto. Her uncle used to go to the feast that is held in Aug. in Cranston every year when he was alive. I visited a Berta Conte two years ago. She related on my wife's side. She is a Capotosta/Cardi.
        Take care.
        How are you? If you can do some digging into the Itrani Dinner in New York,
        I would definitely be interested. I am sure that a lot of people from
        Knightsville in Cranston would be interested also. I will have to check
        that restaurant in Danbury out. Do you know the name of it? Sinapi is
        definitely an Itrani name and some lived across from my grandmother on "A"
        Street in Cranston. Thanks for the info.

        Domenic Livoli

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Joe
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
          Hello,
          I forgot to answer you question. The restaurant is called Sinapi. It's near the Danbury Mall. It's in the Square Mall. A minute away from the Danbury Mall.