Re: Map of Itri

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "vince_sandrone"
      <vince_sandrone@...> wrote:

      > Google maps has good map and satellite photos of Itri. Use the map
      > view to display street names or search for the street names.
      >
      > Check them out - it does not need a download like google earth.
      >
      > http://maps.google.com/maps?
      f=q&hl=en&q=itri,italy&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=41.292125,13.527603&spn=
      0.012898,0.043259&om=1

      > Google keep changing the setup - so if it does not work then search
      > for Itri ion http://maps.google.com/
      >
      > Vince Sandrone

      I always get a charge out of looking at the castle - my husband Val
      keeps us all laughing about all the escapades he went on as a young
      boy climbing in the tower and running all over the area! What a lark
      for young boys to reallt play in a real castle!
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
        If you see Via Campoli, it forks into two streets - the third street
        in middle actually is going up to top of that mountain and deadends
        at our family's olive farm land - we sit on my brother in law's
        balconia and watch the tankers out in the harbor!