Re: 18th Century Itri Baptisms

  • louissaccoccio
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
      Grazie mile Paul and Louise!

      -- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "JSoscia" <jsoscia3@...> wrote:

      > Louise and Paul Shapcott have very nicely offered to do their best to
      > get the information in those early baptismal records for our group,
      > possibly in the form of digital photos. So, let's all keep our
      > fingers crossed and wish them good luck! Keep us posted on any
      > progress Paul and Louise.
      >
      > A presto, -Jason

    • paul462815
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2007
        Hi all,

        We are still working on getting to see the register of Itri Baptisms.

        Over Easter we reminded our good friend about getting access.
        She told us that Don Mario has suffered a recent bereavement, his
        sister passed away. She felt that now was not a suitable time to
        pester him about the register.

        However she will try to broach the subject with him soon.

        This is Italy !!! Things cannot be rushed.
        Will keep you informed of any developments.
        Hope you will be patient with us. We are doing our best.

        We write a regular newsletter to family and friends about our
        adventures here in Itri. If anyone would be interested in reading
        the latest Easter edition, please do let us know.

        On Easter Monday whilst out for a walk we came across a family of
        Wild Boards snuffling and foraging about under some olive trees. !!!

        Thanks.

        A belated Happy Easter to you all.

        Louise and Paul

        Website: http://trecancelle.shapcott-family.com