Re: [FraDiavolo] 18th Century Itri Baptisms

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
      That's great news! Thank you to Paul and Louise. Big thank you! Judy
      On Mar 9, 2007, at 7:12 PM, JSoscia wrote:

      Louise and Paul Shapcott have very nicely offered to do their best to
      get the information in those early baptismal records for our group,
      possibly in the form of digital photos. So, let's all keep our
      fingers crossed and wish them good luck! Keep us posted on any
      progress Paul and Louise.

      A presto, -Jason

    • louissaccoccio
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
        Grazie mile Paul and Louise!

        -- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, "JSoscia" <jsoscia3@...> wrote:

        > Louise and Paul Shapcott have very nicely offered to do their best to
        > get the information in those early baptismal records for our group,
        > possibly in the form of digital photos. So, let's all keep our
        > fingers crossed and wish them good luck! Keep us posted on any
        > progress Paul and Louise.
        >
        > A presto, -Jason

      • paul462815
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11 12:55 AM
          Hi all,

          We are still working on getting to see the register of Itri Baptisms.

          Over Easter we reminded our good friend about getting access.
          She told us that Don Mario has suffered a recent bereavement, his
          sister passed away. She felt that now was not a suitable time to
          pester him about the register.

          However she will try to broach the subject with him soon.

          This is Italy !!! Things cannot be rushed.
          Will keep you informed of any developments.
          Hope you will be patient with us. We are doing our best.

          We write a regular newsletter to family and friends about our
          adventures here in Itri. If anyone would be interested in reading
          the latest Easter edition, please do let us know.

          On Easter Monday whilst out for a walk we came across a family of
          Wild Boards snuffling and foraging about under some olive trees. !!!

          Thanks.

          A belated Happy Easter to you all.

          Louise and Paul

          Website: http://trecancelle.shapcott-family.com