Rhode Island

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi- been following the discussion of names and wanted to throw my surnames into the ring! I am married to a Tuccinardi- I understand there are lots of them in Rhode Island. I would love to correspond with some that are interested in their ancestors. Other names are: Corpolongo, Sileo, Notturno, Marus, Gaccoccia, Saccoccio, Ruggieri, Iolango (also spelled Yolango, Galongo), Muschini, Catengo, Fabrizio, Degangi, to name a few. I know that the Tuccinardis are from Itri- not too sure about the others. Anyone can visit my site to see what I have. Take care, Judy

      Judy Young Tuccinardi
      Genealogy website:
      http://www.ourfamilynearandfar.net
      You can switch the language to German or Italian from my homepage. It doesn’t translate everything but it may help those of you looking at my site if English is not your primary language.
      Sie können die Sprache zu deutschem oder zum Italiener von meinem homepage schalten. Es übersetzt nicht alles, aber es kann denen von Ihnen helfen meinen Aufstellungsort betrachtend, wenn Englisch nicht Ihre Primärsprache ist.
      Potete commutare la lingua a tedesco o ad italiano dal mio homepage. Non traduce tutto ma può aiutarvi quelli che guardate il mio luogo se l'inglese non è la vostra lingua primaria.
      Email: judytucci@...
      Researching:
      England & Ireland: Nash, Wells, Williams, Leader, Hadon, Timmins, Gadsden, Sherwood, Borbridge, Brownrigg, Nickson, Brass, Hatton, Marsden.
      US: Young, Hayes, Masters, Meyer, Philipps, Cary, Buck.
      Germany: Meyer, Philipps, Weiss, Sander, Bertsch, Reiff.
      Italy: Tuccinardi, Notturno, Sileo, Corpolongo.

      “We must be willing to leave the life we had planned in order to embrace the life that is waiting for us. “  Joseph Campbell

                              The Senility Prayer
      Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
             the good fortune to run into the ones I do,
                 and the eyesight to tell the difference.