Itri website(s)

  • louissaccoccio
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Thanks to all for welcoming me to this group. There are two websties
      that I believe people may be interested in. The official website for
      the "Comune di Itri" is - www.itri.it - this is all in Italian but
      interesting anyway. Another cite is - www.visitaitri.it - that
      contains what appears to be transcripts from a book written about Itri,
      Fra Diavolo and the Sanctuary of the Madonna della Civita which can be
      read in italian, english or french. It is written by a former town
      official Pino Pecchia and translated by Paola Sepe (another common Itri
      name)