RE: [FraDiavolo] Hello, We've Just Joined Your Group

  • Joseph Fidaleo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
      Thank You. But I finished my reserch reaching a deadend in Itri after finding my oldest ancestor born circa 1680. That came from the Itri tax record of 1754. Good Luck in Itri.
      Joe

      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      From: ph.shapcott@...
      Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:26:46 +0000
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Hello, We've Just Joined Your Group

      Hello there,

      Let us introduce ourselves. We are Paul and Louise Shapcott.

      We are an Italian speaking, English family who have recently moved
      to live in Itri, which is very near to

      Gaeta / Formia / Sperlonga / Terracina/ Monte San Biaggio / Fondi /
      Lenola / Pastena / Scauri / Minturno etc etc.

      We fell in love with the area when on holiday a few years ago, and
      have a passion for all (nearly all !!!) things Italian. We decided
      to change our lives completely by moving from the UK to live in
      Italy.

      We too are researching family links in Italy, particularly in the
      Atina, Frosinone area (Ciociaria). We still have family there.

      Do any other members of this group live in Itri or thereabouts?

      We bought a small farmhouse, just outside Itri, which came with 8
      acres and about 600 olive trees. We are still renovating the house,
      the upstairs is complete now, but there is still some work left to
      do downstairs, and plenty of work in the olive groves.

      We have a website which shows where we live, and has lots of
      information regarding the surrounding area. Perhaps you might like
      to take a look. http://trecancelle. shapcott- family.com

      If you think we may be able to help at all please feel free to
      contact us.

      Hoping to hear from you all soon.

      Kind regards

      Louie and Paul

      We are doing a One Name Study of our surname Shapcott.

      We also have another Website at www.shapcott- family.com.