Books on Itri

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Happy New Year to the Group.

      I've been searching for some books on Itri and found this store. The
      site is in Italian as are all of the books they offer but I thought
      some of you might be interested anyway since the books are region and
      Itri specific. The first link is the main page and the second one is
      the page that a search of the term Itri produced.

      http://64.78.37.9/alges/index.asp

      http://64.78.37.9/alges/items.asp?input=itri&Search=Cerca%21

      Linda

      Counting the days til spring; hoping I don't have to mortgage the
      house to pay this winter's heating bill!