New to Group

  • alaskanmax
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      Hello,

      I just found this group and wanted to introduce myself. My ancestors
      come from Fondi, Italy. We just got back in June from a wonderful trip
      to Fondi and met many of my Italian relatives for the first time. I
      noticed one of the surnames you had listed was Maggiacomo. Does anyone
      in the group have ancestors with that name. I would like to compare
      ancestors. My paternal grandfather was a Massarella and my paternal
      grandmother was a Maggiacomo.

      I have just started a new project with Family Tree DNA.Please consider
      joining this group. The website is
      www.familytreedna.com/public/LatinaProvinceItaly
      I have listed the surnames I have that come from the Latina Province
      and would like to add more as I get them. We are accepting mtDNA and
      YDNA with a direct line to the Latina Province.

      Ann
    • Jason S