website

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006
      Good evening all- I was re-reading the obit for one of my husband's ancestors, Rose Piro Sileo. In it it mentioned she was a member of the Mutuo Italian Aid Society so I googled it and came up with this site: "http://www2.hsp.org/collections/balch%20manuscript_guide/html/italian.html
      Didn't find anything about her but some surnames may be of interest to someone in this group. Some are from areas around Naples and Itri. Judy

      Judy Young Tuccinardi
      Genealogy website:
      http://www.ourfamilynearandfar.net/genealogy
      You can switch the language to German or Italian from my homepage. It doesn’t translate everything but it may help those of you looking at my site if English is not your primary language.
      Sie können die Sprache zu deutschem oder zum Italiener von meinem homepage schalten. Es übersetzt nicht alles, aber es kann denen von Ihnen helfen meinen Aufstellungsort betrachtend, wenn Englisch nicht Ihre Primärsprache ist.
      Potete commutare la lingua a tedesco o ad italiano dal mio homepage. Non traduce tutto ma può aiutarvi quelli che guardate il mio luogo se l'inglese non è la vostra lingua primaria.
      Email: judytucci@...
      Researching:
      England & Ireland: Nash, Wells, Williams, Leader, Hadon, Timmins, Gadsden, Sherwood, Borbridge, Brownrigg, Nickson, Brass, Hatton, Marsden.
      US: Young, Hayes, Masters, Meyer, Philipps, Cary, Buck.
      Germany: Meyer, Philipps, Weiss, Sander, Bertsch, Reiff.
      Italy: Tuccinardi, Notturno, Sileo, Corpolongo.

      “We must be willing to leave the life we had planned in order to embrace the life that is waiting for us. “  Joseph Campbell

                              The Senility Prayer
      Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
             the good fortune to run into the ones I do,
                 and the eyesight to tell the difference.