Re: [FraDiavolo] Site about Terracina (City near Itri).. with Photos and Other

    Message 1 of 8 , May 11, 2006
      Thanks!! I have a long list of Saccoccio's but virtually nothing of the Masci's.

      Pam Costa <photogenea@...> wrote:
      Hi Marie,
      Paolo has answered my email and he is going to ask around for my family names.  I'll let you know what I find.  His english is great, which is a good thing because my italian is terrible.  I'll send you his email.
      Pam

      Message 2 of 8 , May 11, 2006
        Hi Sergio,
        Thank you for the information.  I am able to go on the website, but when I send an email to Massimo, it gets returned to me saying that delivery failed.  I will try again tomorrow.
        Pam
        The owner of a beatiful pub named Saint Patrick is Massimo Masci. His brother was a famous journalist in Terracina.
        You can ask to him at this address:

        Sergio

        p.s.

        Hello Paolo, I remember!!!!!!

        Pam Costa <photogenea@...> wrote:
        Isn't this a wonderful site??  I am researching also Surnames CEARINI and
        MARIGLIANI, as well as DEL BONO, PERCOCO, MASCI.  Thanks, Pam
        > Ciao to Sergio, (do you remember UNICAS ? hehe...)

      • Sergio
        Message 3 of 8 , May 11, 2006
          Hi Pam,
          try to this address