Re: [FraDiavolo] Site about Terracina (City near Itri).. with Photos and Other

  • Pam Costa
    Message 1 of 8 , May 11 4:41 AM
      Hi Marie,
      Paolo has answered my email and he is going to ask around for my family names.  I'll let you know what I find.  His english is great, which is a good thing because my italian is terrible.  I'll send you his email.
      Pam

      Message 2 of 8 , May 11 6:50 AM
        Thanks!! I have a long list of Saccoccio's but virtually nothing of the Masci's.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 11 6:27 PM
          Hi Sergio,
          Thank you for the information.  I am able to go on the website, but when I send an email to Massimo, it gets returned to me saying that delivery failed.  I will try again tomorrow.
          Pam
          The owner of a beatiful pub named Saint Patrick is Massimo Masci. His brother was a famous journalist in Terracina.
          You can ask to him at this address:

          Sergio

          p.s.

          Hello Paolo, I remember!!!!!!

          Pam Costa <photogenea@...> wrote:
          Isn't this a wonderful site??  I am researching also Surnames CEARINI and
          MARIGLIANI, as well as DEL BONO, PERCOCO, MASCI.  Thanks, Pam
          > Ciao to Sergio, (do you remember UNICAS ? hehe...)

        • Sergio
          Message 4 of 8 , May 11 11:04 PM
            Hi Pam,
            try to this address