Site about Terracina (City near Itri).. with Photos and Other

  • tdr125a
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2006
      follow the links in :

      www.paologiannetti.com

      Ps.

      Ciao Pam

      and

      Ciao to Sergio, (do you remember UNICAS ? hehe...)
    • Pam Costa
      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2006
        Isn't this a wonderful site?? I am researching also Surnames CEARINI and
        MARIGLIANI, as well as DEL BONO, PERCOCO, MASCI. Thanks, Pam

        Message 3 of 8 , May 10, 2006
          Hey, my great grandmother was a Masci!! Let me know what you find. They were from Terracina, not Itri, as far as I know but they are close to each other.

          Pam Costa <photogenea@...> wrote:
          Isn't this a wonderful site??  I am researching also Surnames CEARINI and
          MARIGLIANI, as well as DEL BONO, PERCOCO, MASCI.  Thanks, Pam
          > Ciao to Sergio, (do you remember UNICAS ? hehe...)

        • Sergio
          Message 4 of 8 , May 10, 2006
            The owner of a beatiful pub named Saint Patrick is Massimo Masci. His brother was a famous journalist in Terracina.
            You can ask to him at this address:

            Sergio

            p.s.

            Hello Paolo, I remember!!!!!!

            Message 5 of 8 , May 11, 2006
              Hi Marie,
              Paolo has answered my email and he is going to ask around for my family names.  I'll let you know what I find.  His english is great, which is a good thing because my italian is terrible.  I'll send you his email.
              Pam

              Message 6 of 8 , May 11, 2006
                Thanks!! I have a long list of Saccoccio's but virtually nothing of the Masci's.

                Message 7 of 8 , May 11, 2006
                  Hi Sergio,
                  Thank you for the information.  I am able to go on the website, but when I send an email to Massimo, it gets returned to me saying that delivery failed.  I will try again tomorrow.
                  Pam

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 11, 2006
                    Hi Pam,
                    try to this address