Re: ancestry.. address of tree

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2006
      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, gcpezza@... wrote:

      > Watch out.
      >
      > Many times the "Di" refers to the fathers name and may not mean the
      last
      > name.
      >
      > I came across arelative in the records that stated Giuseppe Di
      Francesco.
      > Later I found that is was Giuseppe Pezza and his father was
      Francesco. Most of
      > the last names will have the "di" connected as in DiLuca or DeLuca
      instead of
      > Di Luca.
      > Greg

      Very true Greg -- however, this spacing is a new issue - with
      explanation from overseas relatives being it is generated because of
      computers now? Maybe a "spell checker" issue? But that is how we are
      finding our names with our family overseas currently! Just kinda goes
      along with that "a,e,i, or o" at end of name! Sigh!