ancestry.. address of tree

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2006
      I am not sure how to give you the web address to my tree except to say
      to research my web page there - on it I have a direct link to the tree
      in GED form -- and would be happy to share with anyone if you want me
      to email a copy of the file too -- just please PLEASE share back! LOL!
      Also I posted a few photos of the area in an album here -- and I have
      to scan lots more - I am in process of trying to grab each grave site
      off a video - this part is on a learning curve for me now! But I am
      more than happy to share the info I have with anyone -- I have a few
      notes on a Giuseppe Saccoccio (a) as two varients of the spelling -- as
      well as Pannozzo(e)(a)(i) all varients!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2006
          --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, marie saccoccio <saccocciom@...>
          wrote:

          > Two spellings fro Guiseppe Saccoccio do exist; that is great!!
          Actually about 3 exist! Another trick I am learning is that for
          example - put a space between the beginning Di and rest of name - or
          sometimes the Di is dropped totally! Seems to be who did the entering
          of information into the Civil Records -- as if the Di is implied,
          because in other spots in a document it may show up!
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2006
            Watch out.

            Many times the "Di" refers to the fathers name and may not mean the last name.

            I came across arelative in the records that stated Giuseppe Di Francesco. Later I found that is was Giuseppe Pezza and his father was Francesco. Most of the last names will have the "di" connected as in DiLuca or DeLuca instead of Di Luca.
            Greg
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2006
              --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, gcpezza@... wrote:

              > Watch out.
              >
              > Many times the "Di" refers to the fathers name and may not mean the
              last
              > name.
              >
              > I came across arelative in the records that stated Giuseppe Di
              Francesco.
              > Later I found that is was Giuseppe Pezza and his father was
              Francesco. Most of
              > the last names will have the "di" connected as in DiLuca or DeLuca
              instead of
              > Di Luca.
              > Greg

              Very true Greg -- however, this spacing is a new issue - with
              explanation from overseas relatives being it is generated because of
              computers now? Maybe a "spell checker" issue? But that is how we are
              finding our names with our family overseas currently! Just kinda goes
              along with that "a,e,i, or o" at end of name! Sigh!