Re: [FraDiavolo] Excited to be here!

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi Stefania and Judy, I have Ruggieri's in my family also, but only have one actual name and that's as far back as I have gotten on my family tree.  My great-great grandmother's name was Maria Bruna Ruggieri and she married Giovanni Locantore.  That we know of, my family is from the Matera area though.  Don't have a birthdate, but if I had to guess based on some of the birthdates I have for her children, I'd say maybe early 1800s?

      Susan Florio
      MamiF@...
      Researching: Locantore, Monaco, Cuscianna, D'Angelis, Ruggieri from Matera, MT, BAS, IT
      Florio, Verderame, DeCaro, Incorvaia from Licata, AG, SIC, IT