Re: [FraDiavolo] Just found a good site to check out for surnames in Itri

  • Pam Costa
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30 3:49 AM
      Great website Marie. My surnames, Masci and Percoco are 7th and 8th in
      Terracina. Now I just have to contact someone over there. I have not yet
      met any Percoco relatives, so my grandfather's family remains a mystery.
      Pam Costa
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30 12:00 PM
        Hi Marie
        I know a lot of Masci but no Sodi.
        I'll promise to you that I'll find to speak with Masci and Saccoccio to know about their relativies.
        I'have Just finish to renewed my web site www.terracina.com
        inside I have a section for the people from Terracina in the world
        If you have some news about these families write to me
        Sergio Arienzo