Re: [FraDiavolo] Just found a good site to check out for surnames in Itri

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2006
      Well, my grandmother who married Saccoccio, was from Terracina; her maiden name was Sodi and her mother was a Masci.  Any names ring a bell?

      Sergio <sergioari@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      the cousin of my wife is a Saccoccia and lives in Toronto but they are from
      Terracina.
      I know almost 20 people named Saccoccia in Canada and in Terracina

      Sergio Arienzo
      from Terracina

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
        Great website Marie. My surnames, Masci and Percoco are 7th and 8th in
        Terracina. Now I just have to contact someone over there. I have not yet
        met any Percoco relatives, so my grandfather's family remains a mystery.
        Pam Costa
        > It seems that Saccoccio is the most popular surname in Itri, followed
        > by Ruggieri. I hope the link come through.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sergio
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
          Hi Marie
          I know a lot of Masci but no Sodi.
          I'll promise to you that I'll find to speak with Masci and Saccoccio to know about their relativies.
          I'have Just finish to renewed my web site www.terracina.com
          inside I have a section for the people from Terracina in the world
          If you have some news about these families write to me
          Sergio Arienzo