Just found a good site to check out for surnames in Itri

  • marie elena saccoccio
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2006
      http://lazio.indettaglio.it/eng/motori/cognomi/motore_cognomi_out.html?
      nome_comune=Itri

      It seems that Saccoccio is the most popular surname in Itri, followed
      by Ruggieri. I hope the link come through.
    • Sergio
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2006
        Hi,
        the cousin of my wife is a Saccoccia and lives in Toronto but they are from
        Terracina.
        I know almost 20 people named Saccoccia in Canada and in Terracina

        Sergio Arienzo
        from Terracina

        > It seems that Saccoccio is the most popular surname in Itri, followed
        > by Ruggieri. I hope the link come through.

          > It seems that Saccoccio is the most popular surname in Itri, followed
          > by Ruggieri.  I hope the link come through.

        • Pam Costa
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
            Great website Marie. My surnames, Masci and Percoco are 7th and 8th in
            Terracina. Now I just have to contact someone over there. I have not yet
            met any Percoco relatives, so my grandfather's family remains a mystery.
            Pam Costa
            > It seems that Saccoccio is the most popular surname in Itri, followed
            > by Ruggieri. I hope the link come through.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Sergio
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
              Hi Marie
              I know a lot of Masci but no Sodi.
              I'll promise to you that I'll find to speak with Masci and Saccoccio to know about their relativies.
              I'have Just finish to renewed my web site www.terracina.com
              inside I have a section for the people from Terracina in the world
              If you have some news about these families write to me
              Sergio Arienzo