Re: [FraDiavolo] Surnames: Cugliatta, Francesco, Cosenza, Sturzella, Catenago

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2006
      Sure- as soon as I get it all typed up. Love to share it. I also have the list of women who 'knew'- the humorous note at the end of the "memoradum" (as he called it) is that his conclusion is that "women cost too much money." I will also put it up on my website. Judy
      On Mar 24, 2006, at 8:14 AM, jbelia@... wrote:

         Could you foward me the bio ?

      Thank you,

      Joe Elia

      "The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars;
      the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell them the truth"
      --H. L. Mencken