Surnames: Cugliatta, Francesco, Cosenza, Sturzella, Catenago

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hello- I am trying to figure out the tangled web of life that my husband's great grandfather lived in Germany, Italy and NYC. Wow! What a character! Anyway, I was wondering if any of the names listed in the subject area are familiar to anyone in this group. I am not even sure that they are in the Itri area. I have just read over his bio, written in the first person, and these are the names that cropped up. The last name, Catenago, ties in with the Sileo part of the family. The areas where he lived in Italy were: Rossano, Musina, Potenza, Salerno, Cappucini (not sure if this is a town or what). Well, just thought I'd throw these names out (people and places) to see if they ring a bell with anyone out there. This is information I have had but just rediscovered! Judy

      Judy Young Tuccinardi
      Genealogy website:
      http://www.ourfamilynearandfar.net/genealogy
      You can switch the language to German or Italian from my homepage. It doesn’t translate everything but it may help those of you looking at my site if English is not your primary language.
      Sie können die Sprache zu deutschem oder zum Italiener von meinem homepage schalten. Es übersetzt nicht alles, aber es kann denen von Ihnen helfen meinen Aufstellungsort betrachtend, wenn Englisch nicht Ihre Primärsprache ist.
      Potete commutare la lingua a tedesco o ad italiano dal mio homepage. Non traduce tutto ma può aiutarvi quelli che guardate il mio luogo se l'inglese non è la vostra lingua primaria.
      Email: judytucci@...
      Researching:
      England & Ireland: Nash, Wells, Williams, Leader, Hadon, Timmins, Gadsden, Sherwood, Borbridge, Brownrigg, Nickson, Brass, Hatton, Marsden.
      US: Young, Hayes, Masters, Meyer, Philipps, Cary, Buck.
      Germany: Meyer, Philipps, Weiss, Sander, Bertsch, Reiff.
      Italy: Tuccinardi, Notturno, Sileo, Corpolongo.

      “We must be willing to leave the life we had planned in order to embrace the life that is waiting for us. “  Joseph Campbell

                              The Senility Prayer
      Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
             the good fortune to run into the ones I do,
                 and the eyesight to tell the difference.

    • jbelia@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2006

        Judy,

           Could you foward me the bio ?

        Thank you,

        Joe Elia

        "The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars;
        the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell them the truth"
        --H. L. Mencken

> [...]

          > Non traduce tutto ma può aiutarvi quelli che guardate il mio luogo
          > se
          > l'inglese non è la vostra lingua primaria.
          > Email: judytucci@...
          > Researching:
          > England & Ireland: Nash, Wells, Williams, Leader, Hadon, Timmins,
          > Gadsden, Sherwood, Borbridge, Brownrigg, Nickson, Brass, Hatton,
          > Marsden.
          > US: Young, Hayes, Masters, Meyer, Philipps, Cary, Buck.
          > Germany: Meyer, Philipps, Weiss, Sander, Bertsch, Reiff.
          > Italy: Tuccinardi, Notturno, Sileo, Corpolongo.
          >
          > “We must be willing to leave the life we had planned in order to
          > embrace the life that is waiting for us. “  Joseph Campbell
          >
          >                         The Senility Prayer
          > Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
          >        the good fortune to run into the ones I do,
          >            and the eyesight to tell the difference.

          Caserta italy Family histories Itri

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS